Monday, June 25, 2007

Ft. Carson Jeeper Makes Us All Proud

.

This is something I had never planned having to ever blog about. This is a post of a GOOD THING. Yes, I know they are out there, but it is so rare to run across them and we get so tired of seeing the bad, it was a GREAT refresher to run across this. This military gentleman had picked up all this trash that morning and was jsut settling in to enjoy a beverage in his campsite as he waited for some friends to arrive. Thank You!!! Beverage deserved! The USFS ranger who gave these pictures to me and told me this guys story with such excitement, also said this guy said he usually ran with Colorado4x4 group, but this weekend was waiting for the Big Horn group. I guess the Big Horn club was coming up the next day to help the USFS do some trail maintenance on FSR 370C aka Eagle Rock Trail. Thank you all!

1 comment:

Zen said...

Yes very well done. There are many of us and I would love to meet more of you. Guys like this deserve their recognition. Beer on me too.