Saturday, December 15, 2007

Paintball Shooting at Signs from Moving Pickup Truck

I just received a call from a concerned neighbor about a truckload of guys driving recklessly up Old Stage Road shooting paintball. Yes, shooting paint ball guns from a moving vehicle. What are these guys shooting at? Well, it seems that road signs and other vehicles are the main targets.

The neighbor was concerned about the reckless nature of their driving. I guess one of the other neighbors that runs a guest ranch in the area, had one of their guests run into by some other reckless drivers traveling too fast for steep icy conditions.

While this is all part of living in or next to the national forest, I admit it gets old. I was recently shown a Facebook group or network, that is for people who do stupid things while drunk on Gold Camp or Old Stage roads. Nice... I so need to see more news stories of good kids doing good things. I am sooooo tired of seeing stupid kids / young adults doing really stupid things.

No comments: